Thursday, November 10, 2016

Election Reflection

     Yesterday was election day my thoughts about the election in general were disappointing because everyone had thought that Hillary Clinton was going to win, but it turns out that Donald Trump won the election. My thoughts on the election results were surprising because Hillary Clinton had more votes than Donald Trump, but then on the news it showed that Donald Trump had more electoral votes than Hillary Clinton. It surprised me because I thought that Donald Trump wasn't going to win, but now he is going to be the new U.S president in January will he really make America great again?
     I am excited to vote next election because I'm going to be a part of decision making in my country. Also I'm going to be 18 years old and be part of the economy because I'm going to work and study. I am going to fight for my rights and future I am going to make my own decisions, have my own responsibilities, and we are going to choose who is going to represent our country. That is why I am excited to vote next election.
     The first issue is the economy because if the country doesn't have money we are not going to have the best education, best doctors, best hospitals, and not have help from the government. They also talk about bringing back business that is out of the country. Clinton and Trump talked about national security Clinton said that she is going to put new technology to the armed forces to  guarantee the best security for the country. Donald Trump said that he is going to prevent the immigrants from coming to our country The second issue that I think is jobs because Donald Trump said that he is going to give more jobs to employees and more money he is not going to charge taxes that much taxes on them.
 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment