Thursday, December 1, 2016

Nonfiction Responses

     The nonfiction book that I am currently reading is called Leonardo da Vinci by Stuart A. Kallen and P.M. Boekhoff.  This book is about where Leonardo grew up, what he has created, and his history
Leonardo was born on April 15, 1452 in a home on the slopes of Monte Albanoa above the village of Vinci. Leonardo was the only child and he lived in his grandparents and their adult children. His mother Caterina married a man named Antonio Achattabrigha and his father Ser Piero married a woman named Albiera di Giovanni Amadori a year later Leonardo was born.
     An important thing I found interesting was, "For Leonardo was a legend in his own lifetime, and his paintings such as Mona Lisa and the Last Supper have secured his reputation as one of the worlds greatest artist in the nearly five centuries since his death in 1519." This passage from the book is interesting to me because I just thought that Leonardo painted the Mona Lisa, but he also did the last supper. I do agree that he is one of the worlds greatest artist. That is what I found interesting in that passage from the book.
     Some things that I learned so far in the book. Was that Leonardo lived with his grandparents I could relate to him because my grandma lives with me. Another thing that I found interesting was the his parents married different people his mother married a different man and his father married and a different woman a year after he was born. Those are just some things that I learned so far in the book I can't wait to learn more about Leonardo da Vinci.

I commented on Dena's blog.

I commented on Jesse's blog

5 comments:

  1. In my opinion this a great blog, do not change anything. Keep up the great work πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog was short but okay. Barely any errors and blog was detailed. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot to put some commas in your blog, but otherwise than that, you did good Christian. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned a ton of facts from your post Christian, actually you have one flaw on this post, in your last paragraph you said "I found interesting was the his parents" I think the "the" is a spelling error but other than that. You do good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should add some commas in your blog, make sure to indent the second paragraph, and the title of Di Vinchi's work. The blog is still great just change those corrections.

    I really love your blog because it talks about Leonardo Di Vinci, one of my favorite artist. What I learned in your blog was Leonardo Di vinci painted the Last Supper.

    ReplyDelete