Friday, March 31, 2017

3rd Quarter Reflection

     The area that I have made my biggest improvements is my blog's because since the beginning of the school year I already knew how to write them, but I never knew the TIQA method until now. Ever since I made it to eighth grade I've been writing my blogs all wrong then my ELA teacher Mrs. Larson showed me the TIQA method now I know how to write my blogs the right way thanks to my teacher who showed me how to do this.

     The thing that I have accomplished on and was proud of was getting good grades on my vocabulary quiz. At first I didn't know what any of the words meant, but then I started studying and studying until they stuck in my head, sometimes I forget what the words mean and I get really nervous when I take the quiz. Sometimes I get some wrong and the other times I get all of them right every week my teacher assigns new words for us to study I study them and then when we take the quiz I forget everything, but then at the end I get it right.

     To me the most challenging part about 3rd quarter was the amount of homework that we had. We had to write a lot of blog's for this class, but as we are getting closer to 4th quarter the homework has gotten a lot easier. The blog's that we had to do were a little challenging, but I managed to finish them  right now we are doing an argumentative essay about a topic that we chose it looks easy, but we need to add a lot textual evidence into it so that the reader can see what side they are on. That has been the most challenging parts about 3rd quarter I can't wait for 4th quarter to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment