Sunday, January 22, 2017

Second Quarter Reflection

     I think I've made my biggest improvement on citing evidence and using the TIQA format because at the beginning I never knew how to use the TIQA format or how to cite evidence, but now I know how to use it and how to cite evidence from different articles. Another thing that I think I have improved in are my blogs because at the beginning I used to make some mistakes in them. As I kept on writting more and more I have gotten better at them. Sometimes I make a little mistake, but I know that I have improved on my writting. The most recent AOW, in my opinion is the best one I have ever done. I made sure I added the essential question and chose the best peices of evidence.
     Something that I have accomplished since the new year that I am proud of is getting good grades on my vocabulary quiz. I used to miss some of the words on the quiz, but then I started studying harder and I got a good grade on the next vocabulary test we took. Another thing that I accomplished was making the boys soccer team. It was the best time that I ever had I played with my friends and I learned new things about soccer that I never knew about. My coaches trained me very well I ended up making some goals, sometimes I messed up and I missed, but I had fun playing what I like to do.
     The hardest part of second quarter for me was testing because we had a lot of test during quarter two. The thing that I did to over come this was studying hard a being focused on what I was doing. Some of the test that I took we very easy, but the others were challenging I tried my best on all the test that I took. I hope for the best when I get to see results from the test that I took. That was the hardest part of second quarter for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment