Monday, February 13, 2017

Berlin Memorial Activity

     The thing that I learned a lot of things when Hitler was the leader of Germany. I learned that there were over 400 laws against Jews restricting them from almost everything. The Nazi's took everything from the Jews their pets, freedom, specific food, and a lot more. Hitler became strict and created more and more laws after time no one spoke up and fought against him no one cared till they lost their jobs or the law that included that. Those are the things that I learned today during class.
     I think that the monument was build because it was for the people to overcome the discrimination that Hitler did to the Jews during the Holocaust.
     I noticed that the laws started to become more and more stricter. In the beginning Hitler started off with only a few laws, but as time went more and more laws started coming in. People who weren't included in these laws didn't really care about it and it also showed that it didn't affect them.
   The one law that I would have trouble dealing with is "Jewish children no longer to attend at public schools." I would have trouble dealing with this one because the Jewish children couldn't go to school and this means that they didn't learn anything. That is why I would have trouble dealing with this law.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment